Friday, April 27, 2012

Photoshoppin



For this photo this first photo I started adjusting exposure, contrast, saturation, definition, highlights, shadows, sharpness, de-noise, temperature, and tint. This made it so the image looked like there was almost a purple/night looking sky, with a green glow around the girl. I  thought it would then be cool if she was in an alien invasion so I added spaceships in the background.

For this photo I again started with adjusting the exposure, contrast, saturation, definition, highlights, shadows, sharpness, and de-noise. After I did this I then thought it would be somewhat funny if this mans accomplishment of making to the top of that cliff was looked down upon by the birds. He also looks like he is king of those birds now.

In this final photo I mainly adjusted the exposure, contrast, saturation, temperature, and tint. The changing in temperature and tint helped it change the color green. The image kind of looked spooky so I added a creepy looking ghost to the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment